Emile Allais Stadium
Emile Allais stadium is located in Courchevel 1850, in the La Loze section of the ski area. It is frequently used for competitions (official, seminars…) and is well-suited for organizing races such as :
- Competitions : international, national (clubs and federations), corporate
- For companies, clubs, associations, private groups
- Alpine skiing, snowboarding, telemark, and cross-country skiing competitions
- Slalom, Dual Slalom, Giant Slalom, Super G
- Sleeding races and intro to biathlon
Technical DATA for Giant Slalom
- Start elevation : 2 175m
- Finish elevation : 1 801m
- Vertical drop : 374m
- Distance : 1 039m
- FIS Certification : GS 9520/03/10
No access for skiers along the track due to snow conditions. Racers and technical staff only.
Skiers : From the base area La Croisette, access the finish area by taking the Plantry charlift or the Chenus gondola, then ski down “La Loze” slope.
Pedestrians : The stadium finish area is located just 200m from the center of the resort. To acces the public zone, you have to pass through the new building of the Club des Sports.