Emile-Allais slalom stadium is located in Courchevel 1850, in the La Loze section of the ski area. It is frequently used for competitions (official, seminars…) and is well-suited for organizing races such as:
- Competitions: international, national (clubs and federations), corporate
- For companies, clubs, associations, private groups
- Alpine skiing, snowboarding, telemark, and cross-country skiing competitions
- Slalom, Dual Slalom, Giant Slalom, Super G
- Sledding races and intro to the biathlon
GIANT and SLALOM TECHNICAL DATA
- Start elevation: 2 175 m GS / 2 015 m SL 1
- Finish elevation: 1 801 m GS / 1 795 m SL 1
- Vertical drop: 374 m GS / 220 m SL 1
- Distance: 1039 m GS / 614 m SL 1
- FIS Certification: GS 9520/03/10 – SL 9521/03/10
No acces for skiers along the track due to snow conditions. Racers and technical staff only.
Skiers: From the base area La Croisette, access the finish area by taking the Plantrey chairlift or the Chenus gondola, then ski down “La Loze” slope.
Pedestrians: The stadium finish area is located just 200m from the center of the resort.